Rechargable! Sonic Locator! Logs up t0 31 flights! Audible reporting!
Pnut is a peanut-sized altimeter with super-sized features! This tiny, easy to use altimeter audibly reports your rocket's peak altitude and maximum velocity after flight via a sequence of beeps. A post-flight warbling locator siren makes finding your rocket in tall grass easier.
The Pnut collects flight data (altitude, temperature, and battery voltage) at a rate of 20 samples per second throughout the flight and stores them for later download to a computer. Pnut retains data from the most recent 31 flights (up to 9 minutes per flight) even with power removed.
With the optional DT4U data transfer kit you get graphic software to print a wide range of characteristics including altitude, velocity, etc.
Despite its small size and low price, the Pnut is capable of recording flights of up to 100,000 foot altitude with industry-leading precision and accuracy.
The rechargeable built-in LiPo battery lasts up to 100 hours between charges.
The PerfectFlite Pnut features:
- Works to 100,000 feet MSL, audibly reports peak altitude and maximum velocity after flight.
- Stores 31 flights of 9 minutes each (altitude, temperature, and battery voltage at 20 samples per second) for download to a computer with the optional DT4U USB interface. Data are preserved with power off.
- No mach delay necessary for mach+ flights: Automatic MachLock assures proper operation with any flight.
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery.
- Precision sensor & 24 bit ADC yield superb 0.1% accuracy.
- Built-in voltmeter reports battery voltage on powerup – no more guessing about battery condition.
- Post flight locator siren aids in locating your rocket.
- Pressure sensor is immune to false triggering from exposure to sunlight.
- Highly resistant to false trigger from wind gusts; tested in 100+ MPH winds!
- Low power design runs for days on a single charge. Post-flight locator siren will run for up to two weeks, giving you multiple “second chances” to find a lost rocket.
- Telemetry output for real-time data in flight with your RF link.
- Rugged SMD construction, stringent QC testing, and internal self-diagnostics assure uncompromising reliability.
- Wide operating temperature range of 14F to 140F.
- Measures just 2.36"L x 0.63"W x 0.48"H, fits 18mm tube, weighs just 0.26 oz. including battery.
- Backed by full three year warranty