We will have Pro24 hardware and reloads in stock soon!
Years in the making, and finally over all the bureaucratic hurdles, there are now motors available for BIG Estes rockets and others that take a 24mm motor. Impulse classes E, F and G, total impulses from 25Ns to 143Ns with an assortment of thrust curves and "special effects".
Casings come in one grain, three grain and six grain sizes. The same aft closure works with them all. Delays are adjustable using the Pro38 Delay Adjusting Tool with a Pro24 DAT centering ring.
To get started in Pro24 you will need:
- A suitable reload to suit the power band you want
- A casing to suit your reload
- A closure (that fits all Pro24 casings)
- A Delay Adjustment Tool (actually for a Pro38)
- An adapter for the DAT (to fit Pro 24s)
- A suitable launch controller and batteries (Estes ProSeries, Klima UMZ, etc)
- A suitable launch pad (Estes Porta Pad E, Pro Series II Launch Base or better)
Cesaroni Technology has the best mid and high power motors around. Reloads that feature easy assembly (you can forget the bag of o-rings and spacers that come from AeroTech!) and almost instantaneous post-flight cleanup (baby wipes or spit and a paper towel if you must).
Reloads come in White, Blue Streak, White Thunder, Red Lightning, Skidmark, Green3, Smoky Sam and (woo hoo) Vmax formulations. We will endeavour to stock some of each but that's a lot of different motors! In the White formulation there are options for long burn and Dual Thrust, too, which may be available after passing the approval gauntlet.
Take a look at the Pro24 instruction sheet on Cesaroni's site HERE
Pro24 2 and 3 grain reloadable motors suitable for UKRoC 2020 range from 50 to 75Ns total impulse
We CAN ship Pro24 using our approved couriers!