New Gorilla™ Wood Glue, bonds stronger, faster for wood-to-wood (or wood to cardboard) applications. It's hard working and long lasting. Your wood glue just got a lot tougher! What's more, our special formula was created for a variety of wood surfaces, is water-resistant, and has no dyes for a better looking bond line.
Gorilla Wood Glue is what rocketeers and hobbyists have been waiting to use, for their toughest jobs on planet Earth™ both in and out of the jungle!
Gorilla Wood Glue excels:
- GORILLA STRENGTH – Gorilla Wood Glue is a leader in strength.
- COMPLETE PROJECTS FASTER– applied sparingly, 30 seconds firm positioning is all you need. 20-30 minutes of time for a usable bond, and is fully cured in 24 hours.
- USE INDOORS OR OUTDOORS– passes ANSI/HPVA Type II water resistance.
- VERSATILE– good for use on hardwoods, softwoods, and wood composites, cardboard, paper, paper-faced foam board, etc
- DRIES NATURAL COLOR– there are no added dyes.
- EASY TO USE – it's a non-toxic, water-based, solvent free polyvinyl acetate (PVA). FDA approved for indirect food contact. Easy clean up with water... but please don't lick it off your fingers even though it looks like custard!
Gorilla Wood Glue replaces the more expensive and less powerful aliphatic resin glue. When used correctly, your fins can be ready to fly in less than a half hour... maybe even 20 minutes, depending on your skill in applying it, the material being bonded and your workshop environment.
The 118ml size comes in a different shape/size bottle. For the avoidance of doubt for our especially pedantic customers, the gorilla hand is NOT included