Bargain priced APRA audibly reports peak altitude
APRA is an entry-level altimeter that doesn’t compromise on accuracy and capability. It is small, easy to use, and audibly reports your rocket's peak altitude and maximum velocity after flight via a sequence of beeps. Finding the darn thing in tall grass is easier with APRA's warbling siren.
The PerfectFlite APRA features:
- Works to 100,000 feet MSL, audibly reports peak altitude and maximum velocity after flight.
- No mach delay necessary for mach+ flights: Automatic MachLock assures proper operation with any flight.
- Uses common type A23 12 volt battery (included).
- Precision sensor & 24 bit ADC yield superb 0.1% accuracy.
- Built-in voltmeter reports battery voltage on power-up – no more guessing about battery condition.
- Post flight locator siren aids in locating your rocket.
- Pressure sensor is immune to false triggering from exposure to sunlight.
- Highly resistant to false trigger from wind gusts; tested in 100+ MPH winds!
- Low power design – battery lasts for over 30 hours. Post-flight locator siren will run for several days, giving you multiple “second chances” to find a lost rocket.
- Rugged SMD construction, stringent QC testing, and internal self-diagnostics assure uncompromising reliability.
- Wide operating temperature range of -40F to +185F.
- Measures just 2.75"L x 0.55"W x 0.62"H, fits 18mm tube, weighs just 0.56 oz. including battery.
- Backed by full three year warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 12, November 2015.